POSTPONED +++ POSTPONED +++ POSTPONED
We are saddened to announce that we have to postpone the event due to the current health situation and travel restrictions. We will inform you about the new date in 2021, as soon as it becomes apparent that the event can take place safely for everyone.
In a unique pop-up exhibition, five long-standing TEFAF dealerships are bringing together a rich and eclectic mix of art in a fascinating collaboration. Covering more than 3000 years, the show juxtaposes the highest quality works of art from a variety of disciplines, in a scaled down, safe enviroment.
Come and meet the experts!
Over four days you will have the opportunity to meet the international specialists in their fields and explore this outstanding crossover event.
• Charles Ede Egyptian and Classical Antiquities, London
• Eric Gillis Fine Art, Brussels
• Kunstgalerij Albricht, Oosterbeek
• Vanderven Oriental Art, s’Hertogenbosch
• Beck & Eggeling International Fine Art, Düsseldorf